Friday, January 4, 2013

Marshmallow Fireside Candle by Slatkin & Co.


Photo Source: Bath & Body Works

Marshmallow Fireside is my all time favorite scent from the line of Bath & Body Works candles. To me it is a scent that can be burnt year round, not just during a certain season. I certainly hope that they do not ever discontinue it. As I am sure you all know, the three wick candles retail for $20.00 but I only buy them when they are on sale 2 for $20. The scent throw of this candle as well as most Bath & Body Works candles is amazing.  Marshmallow Fireside is described as "a sweet-toasty end to a long cold day, toasted marshmallows and sumptuous vanilla creme blend with the comforting aroma of rich smoldering woods." I couldn't have described that candle any better because it smells just like you are sitting by the campfire toasting marshmallows. I really hope that they bring this back again next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment